- What We Do
Healthcare AI Collect, De-identify & Annotate large datasets by Healthcare experts.
Conversational AI Localize AI-enabled speech models with rich structured multi-lingual datasets.
Generative AI Harness the power of generative AI to transform complex data into actionable intelligence.
Data Collection Create & collect audio, images, text & video from across the globe.
Data Annotation & Labeling Accurately annotate data to make AI & ML think faster & smarter.
Data De-identification Ensure compliance with credentialed & certified domain experts.
Data Transcription AI-driven, cloud-based transcription supporting 150+ languages.
- Off-the-shelf Datasets
Natural Language Processing Understand the Intent or emotion behind the human conversation.
Computer Vision Train ML models with best-in-class AI data to make sense of the visual world.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Optimize data digitization with high-quality OCR training data.
Minimum 4 years
You will be working for the Shaip Backend team. Working in an agile development environment the candidate will work with cross-functional teams of QA, FrontEnd, Integration, BA, and DevOps to perform tasks for Shaip products.
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development life cycle
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation
- Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Help junior team members grow and develop their skills
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Java certification preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Significant experience working with SQL and HTML
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
- Experience with database usage and management
- Experience with Spring development
- Should have good logical and analytical skills
- Should have extraordinary out-of-box thinking ability