Act as a liaison between the Product and Development Team. Ensure functional requirements are translated into documentation used as a reference by the dev and QA teams. Ensure a clear understanding of the requirements to the technical and QA teams as well as foresee and fix any gaps in the requirement understanding or documentation.
- Create system documentation in the form of use cases, change requests, release notes, and help manuals
- Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers
- Experience using issue tracking software such as Jira
- Investigate, record, analyze and confirm system requirements and business processes
- Coordinate the implementation of the solution with system owner(s), users, and technical delivery teams
- Ability to work seamlessly with Clients, On-Shore, and Offshore teams
- Provide advice, support, and clarification to software developers and QA throughout the development of the solution
- Graduate Computer Science Preferably or Masters Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT Companies focusing on web applications product development.
- Working Experience on any BI tool would an added advantage