Business Development Executive (US Market)
Business Development Manager role requires working hand in hand with Shaip Strategy and sales teams to grow into US Market.
Detailed Description of responsibilities
- AI space is very fast moving and the candidate needs to be proactively on top of industry trends and new areas of Business
- Develop Deep understanding of US / Global AI market
- Use multiple channels to generate/develop qualified leads and nurture contacts in companies to build relationships
- Make first level introduction to the companies on behalf of Shaip
- Interact with key stakeholders to identify problems, setting expectations and
communication with prospects
- Network with prospects through virtual conferences, forums etc.
- Identify partnership opportunities for Shaip products / services
- Involved in communication with clients from beginning to end.
- Work closely with US sales team & India Strategy team
- Work with Strategy / Sales teams to prepare content relevant to prospective
Skill sets Needed:
- Strategic thinker to identify, align and execute ideas that drive business growth
- Highly analytical and logical outlook to problems Strong business understanding of US market, can own independent problems, is customer obsessed & customer facing.
- Preferable experience of Channel/Partner development or business development in technology sector Should have sound technical knowledge & ability to quickly pick up new trends in AI space
- Strategic Sales Planning and Execution Research AI market trends and drive customer facing sales team with insightful analysis to assist in generating new ideas as well as understanding and identifying competitive trends
- Overall experience of 1-3 years in sales, business development and product
management, customer engagements in a tech-led company
- A great Team Player and go getter with Can Do Attitude Should be focused and proactive
- Excellent English Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)