- What We Do
Healthcare AI Collect, De-identify & Annotate large datasets by Healthcare experts.
Conversational AI Localize AI-enabled speech models with rich structured multi-lingual datasets.
Generative AI Harness the power of generative AI to transform complex data into actionable intelligence.
Data Collection Create & collect audio, images, text & video from across the globe.
Data Annotation & Labeling Accurately annotate data to make AI & ML think faster & smarter.
Data De-identification Ensure compliance with credentialed & certified domain experts.
Data Transcription AI-driven, cloud-based transcription supporting 150+ languages.
- Off-the-shelf Datasets
Natural Language Processing Understand the Intent or emotion behind the human conversation.
Computer Vision Train ML models with best-in-class AI data to make sense of the visual world.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Optimize data digitization with high-quality OCR training data.
Business Development Manager
Shaip is a 140+ employee, privately-held firm, HQ in Louisville, KY with offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and India. Shaip’s co-founder and CEO previously founded and sold two major healthcare data companies before launching this one in 2019.
Shaip is a leader and innovator in providing structured AI Data. Shaip’s strength is in the ability to bridge the gap between enterprises with AI initiatives and the high-quality data they require.
The ultimate benefit we provide to our clients is the vast amounts of structured and unstructured data and annotation and transcription services to train their AI models with superior accuracy and the desired outcomes.
We have the people, processes, and human-in-the-loop platform to meet these challenging AI projects and we do it within the set timeframes and budgets. This not only enhances an organization’s ability to get ahead in launching their AI products that work as designed, but they can reach their target markets whether they are local, regional, or worldwide.
This is the Shaip difference, where better AI data means better results for you.
- Individual contributor role, working from your home office in a preferred metro area.
- $120k to $200k base. OTE can be double your base.
- Uncapped comp plan; accelerators; 401(k); healthcare coverage; advancement opportunities.
- You have 7+ years of experience closing deals with titles like Head of Data Science, VP of Product, VP of Procurement, and other leaders in Data, AI, and NLP.
- Classic Sales job duties: hunting; prospecting; blueprinting; uncovering new opportunities; generating C-Level awareness of our solution; building a success roadmap in tandem with each client.
- You must have at least a few years of experience selling a solution that includes AI or NLP components.
- For the Healthcare role - Experience and understanding of Healthcare data is a must. This will be applied to hunting the right enterprises with AI data needed to build their models.
- For the Conversational role - Experience and understanding of Speech data is a must. This will be applied to hunting the right enterprises with AI data needed to build their models.
- Understanding the solution offering and hunting for matching enterprises.
- Need about 15-20 closed businesses to achieve the quota
- Opportunity to close $MM business
- Identifying opportunities, driving AI technology innovations and building solid relationships.
- Add new enterprise accounts and grow existing accounts to drive revenue
- Deliver segment financial objectives including revenue, profit & growth
- Execute go-to-market programs with cross functional teams including sales enablement and pipeline development
- Report on key business metrics to show growth opportunities and generate technology trends and market analysis.
- Represent Shaip at various conferences
Required Skills and Experiences
5+ years experience identifying and driving opportunities to accelerate AI technology in at least one of the following areas:
- Healthcare AI, Conversational/Speech AI, Computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, speech synthesis, and text-to-speech.
- Story Telling. Ability to tell compelling stories to sell complicated tech.
- Hunter. Qualifies fast, positions, and compels the close.
- Experience in closing strategic software/services deals.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights.
- Experience defining, developing, and leading programs.
- Experience leading the definition of technical product requirements, including working with engineers, designers, business development, and marketing from product requirement
- Definition through leading market research, driving customer interviews, concept creation, and prototyping.
- Team player - Working in the team to drive opportunities forward and help others grow