We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, videos, whitepapers, buyers guides, e-mailers that aid in fostering engagement online. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Experience in writing content on topics related to AI, ML, NLP, Computer Vision, etc. (Must Have).
- 7+ years of proven experience working as a Content manager
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.