Shaip is a 140+ employee, privately-held firm, HQ in Louisville, KY with offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and India. Shaip’s co-founder and CEO previously founded and sold two major healthcare data companies before launching this one in 2019.
Shaip is a leader and innovator in providing structured AI Data. Shaip’s strength is in the ability to bridge the gap between enterprises with AI initiatives and the high-quality data they require.
The ultimate benefit we provide to our clients is the vast amounts of structured and unstructured data and annotation and transcription services to train their AI models with superior accuracy and the desired outcomes.
We have the people, processes, and human-in-the-loop platform to meet these challenging AI projects and we do it within the set timeframes and budgets. This not only enhances an organization’s ability to get ahead in launching their AI products that work as designed, but they can reach their target markets whether they are local, regional, or worldwide.
This is the Shaip difference, where better AI data means better results for you.
- We’re looking for an experienced Pre-Sales manager for our India office that can manage the pre-sales request and support the sales team.
- Support pre-sales and sales team to win/ retain customers by providing prices and timelines from the operation team, and partners.
- Get existing and completed project details and use that information to win pre-sales request
- Understand and keep up to date on the on-goings of the industry and suggest changes or improvements when needed.
- To provide techno-functional consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls. To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture, configuring requirements in products, and giving demos. Working closely with members of the Sales, Delivery, product & internal operation team to ensure project win
- To write requirement specifications that meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the delivery team/operation team for getting project cost and timeline
- Managing pilots projects
- The Pre-Sales manager will also give a product solution demo to the client
General Job Duties
- Strong ability to understand business and manage communications with different stakeholders
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
- Facilitation skills (requirements, design, sessions, and status meetings)
- Coordination: Coordinate activities, meetings, and events related to the execution of projects
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of business processes to achieve organizational goals
- Client Communication and Presentation
- 2-4 years of Pre-Sales manager experience
- 3 years of client-facing experience - preferably in the US/Healthcare
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to build successful and effective relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to collaborate, follow up, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Detail Oriented and Customer Focused
- Experience in Customer Focused roles
- MBA Preferred with majors in Ops Management or Organizational Design or Project Management
- Technical background a plus