Working in an agile development environment the candidate will work with cross-functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, BA, and DevOps to ensure relevant testing is executed for each release. The candidate will manage to increase testing efficiency and coverage through automation improvement, new processes introduction and creation of the best test plans. In addition, the candidate will be managing day to day operations and deliver high quality products to customers.
● Lead test planning, test documentation, reporting and design and implementation of validation procedures.
● Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability.
● Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
● Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover recurrences.
● Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
● Knowledge of QA process with exposure to industry based process improvement techniques.
● Demonstrated leadership capability with a vision of what and how to make things happen.
● Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
● Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or relevant field
● 8+ years experience in QA, working with large, complex projects
● 3+ years experience in leading a QA team or development team
● Passion for innovation and motivating others to adopt new testing technologies
● Demonstrated strong critical thinker
● Detail-oriented and organized
● Experience with agile methodology
● Strong experience in API test automation
● Programming background in any language