QA - Manual Engineer
You will be working for the Shaip QA team. Working in an agile development environment the candidate will work with cross functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, BA and devops to perform Quality Assurance for Shaip products. The candidate will be working in sprint, regression and day to day QA activities.
- Review and analyze product Requirement
- Test Cases Creation and Execution.
- Active Participation in Sprint and Regression Testing.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and perform regression tests to discover recurrences.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Demonstrate “can-do attitude” and should handle all tasks assigned to him effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field or pursuing last year for the same
- Passionate for work and innovation
- Should have good logical and analytical skills
- Should have extraordinary out-of-box thinking ability
- Should have knowledge of SDLC
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of QA Process/Methodology
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Shaip offers a competitive compensation package full of health and welfare benefits. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast-growing track of continuing success.