We are seeking a candidate who is competitive, trustworthy, and has excellent communication skills, who can help us to build up our business activities in global markets. Sales Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
● Identifying potential accounts/customers/sales leads; their need areas following up with value proposition of our services offerings
● Reaching out to prospective connects through different mode of channels like LinkedIn, calling, etc.; other networking platforms depending on the geography to be targeted
● Discussing the potential of a business collaboration; possibility for a business meeting or one-on-one conversations with the Client teams.
● Researching organizations/ individuals to discover; explore new opportunities. Account management for all clients, maintaining relationships; free flow of communication between the client; the Internals team.
● Identifying trendsetting ideas in AI/ML industry, related events, publications; announcements.
● Cultivating positive interactions; relationships with sales representatives, team leaders; managers,; executives to evaluate sales strategy; results
● Developing ways to improve the customer experience; build brand loyalty
● Dealing with C Level Executives
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with 3+ years of experience in the global market.
● Good understanding of inside sales lead generation and business development process with required marketing activities
● Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, active listener/learner
● Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
● Prior experience with IT products/services companies is a must
● Should be a goal-getter in achieving the given targets
● Should articulate comfortably with C-Level executives and decision-makers
● Ability to work independently
● Exceptional organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail
● Traveling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
● Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management