We would consider the following as major things to look out for in the role:
● Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
● Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
● Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
● Designing functional technology solutions
● Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
● We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
● In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience in software development and be able to manage complex programs.
● The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
● Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
● Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
● Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
● Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
● Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
● Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
● Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
● Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
● Approve final product before launch
● Java / JEE
● Spring / Spring Boot / Spring MVC / Spring JPA / Spring Data / Sprint JWT / Hibernate
● AWS services
● MySQL / Mongo / M S SQL Service
● Activity workflows / any other workflow library or framework equivalent
● Apache Spark / Any data analytics or reporting library equivalent
● OAuth / Identity management equivalent
● Elastic Search / Any search library equivalent
● JUnit / Unit Testing
Nice to have:
● SaaS Platform development / architecture
● Integration with front end technologies like Angular / Cross-Platform Mobile technologies
● NoSQL / Mongo DB
● Data Encryption / Data Security
● Payment gateway integrations