You will be working as a product engineer for shAIp QA team. Working in an agile development environment the candidate will work with cross-functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, BA, and DevOps to perform Quality Assurance for shAIp products. The candidate will be working in sprint, regression, and day to day QA activities.
● Understand and review requirements, create test cases, and contribute in test estimation
● Test Cases Creation and Execution.
● Active Participation in Sprint and Regression Testing.
● Work closely with the team throughout the SDLC in resolving roadblocks and issues.
● Diagnose issues, report defects, and perform regression tests to discover recurrences.
● Executing test cases, defect tracking and reporting test results, troubleshooting and coordinating with a team focusing on defect resolution, escalate issues as necessary.
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Hands-on experience in running test scripts and identify scope for areas of automation to bring process efficiency
● Demonstrate a “can-do attitude” and should handle all tasks assigned to him effectively.
● Proactively to discuss/flag challenges, risk & mitigation plan with the Manager and seek for necessary support
● Converting the manual scripts to automated script using selenium Java, in a fashion that they run with minimal intervention and minimal maintenance.
● Automating day to day activities of the QA team, using selenium Java.
● Leverage Automation in some of the redundant tasks undertaken by the QA team, so that the manual effort is reduced.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
● Passionate for work and innovation
● Should have good logical and analytical skills
● Should have extraordinary out-of-box thinking ability
● Should have knowledge of SDLC
Good to Have:
● Knowledge of QA Process/Methodology
● Knowledge of Agile Methodology