There is a lot of buzz around voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Businesses see these devices as the future and are trying to understand how they can use them to help run their business better. Voice assistants hold a lot of potential in the future. Here’s how:
- Healthcare is one area where voice tech is used significantly, with patients able to book appointments and get information about their health without having to type or even touch their phones.
- Search behaviors will also change due to voice assistants as people become more accustomed to using their voice to search for information.
- Mobile app integration allows users to control their mobile apps using their voice. This can be useful for opening apps, setting reminders, and sending messages.
- Voice cloning allows users to create an accurate clone of their voice, which can be used for personal use or for businesses to develop customer-specific voice assistants.
- Smart displays are devices that incorporate a display screen and voice assistant functionality, allowing users to see information such as the weather, news, and calendar events while performing tasks using their voice.
- Voice assistants can be used to control a variety of smart home devices, from thermostats and lights to security systems and more. This can make life much easier for homeowners, as they can tell their voice assistant to turn on the lights or adjust the temperature.
Varied use cases of voice assistants show that they’ll become even more ubiquitous and integrated into our lives in the future. They’ll be able to handle more complex tasks and queries and will become more personalized to our individual needs.
Read the full article here: